- To continue to financially support the 2020 100 national church planters around the world through April 2021. Cost-$25,000.00
- To begin to financially support another 40 Nationals in Mexico to start new churches as of January 1st, 2021. Cost-$24,000.00
- To start and finance a Christian School in Koinee School Village, Liberia, Africa. $11,300.00 has been raised. Cost-$48,000.00
* $15,000 or $1500.00 per month for 10 months for teachers salaries, curriculum and supplies.* $14,000.00 by April 2021 for a school building.* $19,000.00 by next fall for book bags, uniforms, equipment and desks.4. To purchase 11 motorcycles for church planters in Liberia, Africa. Cost-$11,000.005. To purchase 15 iPads and Laptops for 15 church planters in Mexico. Cost-$6,200.00
The 6 Initiatives
Planted 27 in the last 15 years. My Desire is to form an alliance of Pastors globally, to plant churches.
Young Champions/Youth Xchanges/Summer Youth Camp/Urban Youth Academies/Sports Programs
Providing help to men, women, and children in need of housing.
Soup kitchens to provide nightly dinner and a Gospel message. In addition to Trinity House I @ E. 10th St. three more feeding centers have begun in Fountain Square, Haughville and Garfield Park. As a result over 600 people are being fed monthly.
Annual mission trips for church planting through evangelistic services, sports camps, and children’s ministry (VBS).
In order to enhance our church planting opportunities, we will be raising additional funds to be a blessing to others by purchasing 1: vehicles, 2: church buildings, 3: bibles/materials, 4: orphanage supplies and renovations, 5: soccer balls.
We would be honored to be invited to speak and sing at your church or function for three reasons:
1. God called me to preach when I was 17 years of age, and I must fulfill my call.
2. After 40 plus years in the ministry, I have a desire to influence, encourage, and bless pastors and churches around the world to be greater missional movements of God.
3.My wife and I have chosen to donate all love offerings, which have been received through speaking engagements to help self-fund these 6 Initiatives.